On Tuesday 15 November, Advocacy for Inclusion held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) in which it elected new members of the Board for 2017.
The night was a great opportunity for members to come together and hear about all the great things that the board and staff had achieved during the year.
Our Board for 2016-17 includes:
- Deputy Chair: Vincent McCormick
- Treasurer: John Koulouris
- Committee member: Jane Flanagan
- Committee member: Marietta Le Grand
- Committee member: Peter Dwyer
- Committee member: Paul Salinas
- Committee member: Jess White
At this meeting, we bid farewell to two long-serving board members Jenni Vincent and Ian Tunstall and founding member Karen Connaughton.
A Chair of the Board is yet to be elected and will be decided at the next meeting.
Advocacy for Inclusion become a Disabled Peoples Organisation (DPO) in May 2016 and proudly has a majority of the board and staff who are people with disabilities.
You can watch the entire AGM meeting on YouTube
Images: Vincent McCormick, Deputy Chair, presenting awards to retiring board member Ian,